TNSTC Recruitment 2019– Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation has a job notification for the post of Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices for 660 posts. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma, Engineering in the respective disciplines can apply for the post online on or before 21 October 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Candidates who looking for TN Govt Jobs can make use this opportunity.
TNSTC Recruitment 2019:
TNSTC Recruitment 2019 for Apprentices:
|Job Role||Graduate and Technician Apprentices|
|Job Location||Kumbakonam, Villupuram, Nagercoil, Tirunelveli|
|Last Date||21 October 2019|
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete the Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- Candidates should complete the degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in Mechanical and Automobile Engineering
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or
Central Government as equivalent to above
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete the Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- Candidates should complete the diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline
- Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the
State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
For Graduate Apprentices: 218 vacancies
- Mechanical and Automobile Engineering: 188 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 9 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering: 12 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 9 Posts
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 442 vacancies
- Mechanical/Automobile Engineering: 414 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 8 posts
- Computer Science and Engineering: 17 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 3 Posts
TNSTC Recruitment 2019-Selection process:
The selection process is based on the shortlist from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification in their respective disciplines.
How to apply for TNSTC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates, first enrol in the national web portal then login into the national web portal and apply. Already login candidates can directly login into the NATS portal and apply for these posts on or before 21 October 2019
For more details: Click here
To Enroll & Apply: Click here
- Online Application starting date: 25.09.2019
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: 11.10.2019
- Last date for Apply: 21.10.2019
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 24.10.2019
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 30.10.2019 to 02.11.2019
for all details in hindi , about procedure of recruitment & more, watch this video & subscribe to our Youtube channel ‘ Mechanical Guru ‘ :