TCS recruitment 2019 || BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MSc/MCA || TCS off campus Drive 2019 – NEXTSTEP , tata consultancy services recruitment 2019 , tcs nextstep 2019 – for freshers , all india , all details including eligibility criteria , how to apply , selection procedure & other important details covered below :
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019(Phase-II) Details:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2018 & 2019|
|Salary||Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech|
Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E /M.Tech /MCA / M.Sc
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||30 July 2019|
|Last Date to apply||23 August 2019|
- Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2018 & 2019
- Eligible streams from UG/PG-All Engineering streams
- Eligible streams from MCA & MSc -MCA With BCA/BSC/BCom/BA(with maths & Statistics)
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Students who have their schooling from NIOS are eligible.
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 Selection Process:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Online Test:The Online test have the following sections and conducted for 1.5 Hours
Selection Duration No of Questions English 10 mins 15 Quantitative Aptitude 30 mins 15 Programming Concepts 20 mins 10 Coding 30 mins 1 Problem Statement
The personal Interview has three rounds.
How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by the following link from 30 July 2019 to 23rd August 2019.
Click on apply link below>Register Now > Choose IT > Fill Application form > Click on ” Apply for the drive”
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here(Use Laptop/Desktop)
please like & share this article & this video & subscribe to our youtube channel for latest job updates