SSC published the job notification for Selection Posts (Phase VII) in the category of Junior Technical Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Research Assistant, Technical Assistant, Lab Assistant, Technician & Others for 1351 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment through online on or before 31 August 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SCC – Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters at New Delhi. All examinations and administrative matters are submitted to the chairman through two members. This commission will conduct all government recruitment exam and selection process to select the right candidates all over India. They will conduct all kinds of selection process and examinations to recruit candidates for various position in all over India.
SSC Recruitment 2019:
SSC Recruitment 2019 for Selection Posts(Phase VII):
|Job Role||Selection Posts (Phase VII)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 August 2019|
- Candidates should complete Matriculation or Higher Secondary (10+2) or Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2019):
- Level 1,2 & 4: Between 18 to 27 years
- Level 3 & 5: Between 18 to 25 years
- Level 6 & 7: Between 18 to 30 years
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- For SC/ ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years (PwD + OBC 13 years & PwD + SC/ ST 15 years)
- Others as per government policy
- For Central Region: 155 posts
- For Eastern Region:105 posts
- For Karnataka Kerala Region: 103 posts
- For Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region: 67 posts
- For North Eastern Region: 377 posts
- For North Western Sub-Region: 262 posts
- For Southern Region: 67 posts
- For Western Region: 215 posts
SSC Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the written examination in computer-based mode consisting of objective type multiple choice questions
- Skill tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in
the essential qualification will be conducted, which will be of qualifying nature.
- Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Examination.
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations, for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation
- The exam duration will be conducted for 60 minutes, the topics and marks are given below.
- The examination consist of 100 marks, there will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of Qns||Marks|
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women candidates
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode: Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard,
Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
- Offline mode: SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online mode only at the official website of SSC on or before 31 August 2019 up to 5 PM
Official website & Application : Click here
Official Notification : Click here
For detailed information on categories of Posts, please click here
for details about vacancy for freshers , watch this video :
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06.08.2019 to 31.08.2019
- Last date for application: 31.08.2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for online fee payment: 02.09.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 02.09.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 04.09.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 14.10.2019 to 18.10.2019