OJEE 2020 Application Form can be filled till 20th March 2020. The examination is conducted by Odisha State Government every year. This is a state level entrance test held for admission of candidates into various UG/PG courses. Through this exam, candidates can take admission in various courses like M.Tech, MCA, BCA, B.Pharm, M. Pharm, MBA & Integrated MBA, etc. Candidates can check information regarding pattern of exam, application format, result, counselling etc. of OJEE 2020 through this article.
OJEE 2020 Exam Dates
OJEE Exam Dates are given below for the candidates for various events for 2020 session:
|Online Registration Starts||6th February 2020|
|Online Registration Close||20th March 2020|
|Last date to print confirmation page||25th March 2020|
|Admit Card||20th April 2020|
|Date of Exam||2nd to 5th May 2020|
|Answer key release||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2020|
|Counselling Starts||2nd week of June 2020|
OJEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the OJEE 2020 application form after going through the instructions given below:
- Candidates can apply for OJEE 2020 through online mode.
- One candidate can apply for only one application form.
- The application process has been started on 6th February 2020.
- Last date to register online is till 20th March 2020.
- The application process will contain steps – Registration, Filling up Application Form, Uploading Documents and Payment of Required Fee.
- Candidates are advised to print the proof of application fee and show it whenever asked.
- Candidates need to submit and print the application form for the further process of the examination.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their fee via online mode.
- Candidates can pay their fee via using debit/ credit card or via internet banking.
Application fee for the candidates is listed below in the table course wise:
|Courses||Application Fee (In Rs.)|
|A. B, C, D Group Courses||Rs.1000|
|E Group Courses||Rs.1500|
OJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
OJEE Eligibility Criteria for the various courses is given below:
For M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have done B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Plan degree or related degree in the respective stream.
- Marks Required: 50% marks required for open category candidates and 45% marks are required for SC/ST candidates.
- Age Limit: No age limit prescribed.
OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
OJEE Exam Pattern is given below for the exam appearing aspirants:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online CBT mode.
- Total Question: Number of questions will vary for various courses.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be of multiple-choice type for all courses.
- Language of the Exam: Exam will be in English language only.
- Marking: Candidates will get +4 marks for right answer and -1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
OJEE 2020 Syllabus
For PG Courses:
- MCA: Questions will be from various topics from the subjects – Mathematics, Computer Awareness.
- MBA: Questions will be from various topics from the subjects – Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, Comprehension and Business Fundamentals.
- Integrated MBA: Questions will be from various topics from the subjects – Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, etc.
- M.Tech/M. Arch: Questions will be from various topics from the subjects – Engineering Mathematics, Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning, remaining syllabus will be as per branch.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|ANY CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM||CLICK HERE|
|TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD||CLICK HERE|
|FOR RESULTS||CLICK HERE|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job update now .