NITTTR Chandigarh Admission 2020 | GATE/Non-GATE | BE/BTech | Mech/Civil/ECE/CSE/EE| Last Date-20/05/2020 |
NITTR Admission Highlights Table
|Name of the University||National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Chandigarh|
|University Type||Govt. Aided|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Last Qualifying Exam Merit/ GATE (M.E.) Entrance Exam (Ph.D.)|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
Eligibility Table –Regular (R) & Modular (M) Programs
|Course Name||Specialization||Intake||Eligibility||Selection Process|
|M.E.||Manufacturing Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)||40||28||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering||
Other Common Entrance Test score
|Construction Tech. & Management (Civil Engineering)||40||28|
|Computer Science & Engineering||40||28|
|Instrumentation & Control (Electrical Engineering)||40||28|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||40||28|
- Candidates seeking admission to ME programs under OBC category must furnish Fresh Affidavit (not more than six months old) from an Executive Magistrate at the time of counseling.
- In case of sponsored candidates, the merit is calculated in the following format:
Aggregate % of marks in BE or its equivalent multiplied by 0.4
- Those without a valid GATE score/ any other CET score must appear and qualify for Panjab University CET for M.E. admissions prior to filling the application form for NITTTR.
NITTTR Application Process
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Chandigarh campus accepts applications from eligible candidates for admission to its M.E. and Ph.D. programs through online mode. However, candidates also have the option to download the application form from the institute website. Then send a duly filled copy of the same, along with relevant documents, to the institute campus before the last date.
The application process in details is as follows:
- Login to institute website www.nitttrchd.ac.in and fill the online application form.
- Candidates who have downloaded the application form from the institute website must print it and fill all relevant columns before submission.
- Candidates applying through hard copy must obtain a demand draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of ‘Director, NITTR’ payable at Chandigarh. The same must be submitted along with the duly filled application form and relevant documents at the institute’s admission cell.
- Incomplete applications (partially furnished documents/ application fee not paid) or applications that have been received after the last date will not be considered.
- Candidates applying online must send a hard copy of the ‘application printout’ along with attested copies of relevant documents to the institute campus.
- The application fee in case of online applications can be paid online using credit/ debit card or net-banking. No other mode of payment is entertained other than the approved online payment modes (card payment/ netbanking) and payments made via demand draft.
Candidates are required to enclose attested photocopies of the following documents along with their applications in order to complete the application process:-
- Certificate of Matriculation/Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Certificates of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Certificates of claim under SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped category seats
- Certificate of sponsorship (No Objection) from the competent authority
- Semester/year-wise all Detailed Marks sheets (along with degree certificate) of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Valid GATE Score card in case applying under Fresh Engineering Graduates
- All experience certificates (on organization’s letter head bearing letter No. & date and clearly stating date of joining and leaving)
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|ANY CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM||CLICK HERE|
|TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD||CLICK HERE|
|FOR RESULTS||CLICK HERE|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job update now .