TSIC Recruitment 2020 | Fellowship Program | Any Degree | No Fees | Last Date-10/05/2020 (Extended) |
About the Fellowship
Government of Telangana Fellowship program hosted by Telangana State Innovation Cell (TSIC) is a 1-year long (extendable after 1 year) program for young graduates/professionals to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the State. It’s a great opportunity to work alongside the Telangana Government.
The Innovation Cell Fellowship Program has been conceptualised with a vision to bring in young and energetic professionals with lots of ideas to work on nurturing innovation and entrepreneurship in the State. The fast-paced nature of work necessitates the requirement of people who can bring in fresh ideas, take complete ownership, and work independently to ensure that they are delivered.
During the course of the fellowship, the fellows will develop stakeholder and project management skills and gain first-hand experience working on large-scale issues with the Government. The first 4 weeks of the program will be spent learning about the existing projects of the State Innovation Cell and identifying opportunities, conceptualizing new projects to be undertaken to accomplish the objectives of the State Innovation Cell. The next 11 months will be spent on detailing out and executing the projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Full-time Fellow
- A Fellow will be an integral part of the Innovation Cell, reporting directly to the CIO on strategic engagements and can expect significant interaction with external stakeholders.
- Work on specific projects by taking complete ownership from conceptualisation to execution.
- Drive decision making through critical/thorough analysis.
- Add value to the Innovation Cell by generating innovative ideas, and satisfying results.
- Part-time Fellow
- Anyone who is currently working in an organisation and will not able to work full-time, but still would like to contribute parallelly to the fellowship are eligible to apply.
- The contribution could be anything in terms of building the ecosystem with your past and current experience.
- Willing to establish a stakeholder relationship within your network for the Innovation-ecosystem of the State of Telangana.
- The Full-time fellowship is a paid opportunity.
- The Part-time Fellowship opportunity is volunteer-driven.
The fellowship position is based out of Hyderabad, or any other district in Telangana.
- Passion to serve society.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Commerce/Basic Sciences/Law/ Engineering/Management
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in any sector.
- Amicable managerial skills and experience in leading projects/teams at least at the organization/college level.
- Collaborative mindset and a knack to constantly learn; must be able to work and take decisions independently to drive projects.
- Last but not the least, a doer-attitude.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through link provided below.
- Last date to apply: 11:59 pm: 10th April 2020. 10th May 2020.
- Date of the announcement for selected candidates: May 4th week.
- Date of Joining (Tentatively): June
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|ANY CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM||CLICK HERE|
|TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD||CLICK HERE|
|FOR RESULTS||CLICK HERE|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job update now .