The K. C. Mahindra has promoted education mainly by providing scholarship and grants to deserving and needy students. Some of these were instituted way back in the mid of 1950s, while others were founded more recently, proving its continuous efforts to bring about social and economic development through a literate, enlightened and empowered populace.
Scholarship Rewards Details
KC Mahindra Education trust provides the following scholarship reward for deserving candidates:
- A maximum of INR 8 Lakh per scholar will be awarded to the top 3 K. C. Mahindra fellows.
- A sum of INR 4 Lakh per scholar will be given per candidate as their scholarship to remaining successful applicants.
Eligibility criteria for KC Mahindra Scholarship for PG Studies Abroad 2020
- Aspirants must be an Indian Citizen who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign university for courses commencing from August 2020.
- The Commencement of Course chosen by the individual must not be later than February, 2021.
- Applicants will be able to apply online for K.C. Mahindra Scholarship 2020 if they possess a first class degree or equivalent diploma from an authorized or recognized university.
Description of KC Mahindra Scholarship 2020
|Name of the Scholarship provider||K. C. Mahindra Education Trust|
|Online Application Invited from||Started|
|Deadline to Apply||30.04.2020|
|Final Interview of the shortlisted candidates||July, 2020|
|Selection process||On the basis of Interview|
Note : Dates mentioned about to KC Mahindra Scholarship 2020 Applying Dates are tentative and taken from previous year date. Confirm and official date for session 2020-21 will update very soon.
Time duration of the study
Duration of studies abroad will be given for a maximum of two years unless specific approval of the K. C. Mahindra Education trust is obtained by the scholar to extend studies exceeding this period.
Procedure to Repayment of Loan
The Candidates will have to repay the scholarship or Loan amount to the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust within 24 months of completing the chosen course or can also say 48 month of receiving the scholarship, whichever is earlier happened.
NOTE: For other queries, regarding Repayment of Loan amount or their latest updation about scholarship repayment, candidates should refer the official portal and read the full description.
After Completing the Course:
After completing the course, all candidates will be free to join any firm or institution of his/ her own choice, there will be no boundation to work in the field of which trusty of K. C. Mahindra Provided to them.
- The selection of the candidates will base on their merit, character, aptitude and ambition.
- One of the important points for making selection would be the course chosen by the individual.
- Final decision will be taken by the selection committee.
- Applications now open for the year 2020.
- Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences are not eligible for this scholarship
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 30.04.2020
Candidates who wish to apply for this scholarship by hitting on the link provided below of this article, they will be directed to the applying page. But we have also provided some steps to apply through the official website considering the comfort of the candidates.
Steps are: –
- Firstly, Applicants need to open the official web portal of K. C. Mahindra education trust @www.kcmet.org.
- From the home page of the website, follow the Home > what we do > Initiatives > Scholarships and grants pattern to reach the desired destination.
- After following these steps, click on the desired link “K. C. Mahindra Scholarship 2020”, a notification will be shown on the screen.
- Read the official notification carefully, see the eligibility condition and after that hit on “Click here to apply” button given at the bottom the page.
- Now, fill all the mandatory details in application form such as Personal details, education details, age and marital status, Communication details etc.
- Add Employment details, examination name and score, Name of the University where the candidate has applied for.
- Provide the details about the Guarantor for repayment of the loan amount.
- Upload the documents which are required on the application form.
- At the end, submit the application form and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|ANY CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM||CLICK HERE|
|TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD||CLICK HERE|
|FOR RESULTS||CLICK HERE|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job update now .