IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar has released the application form of IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech on March 17, 2020. Candidates are able to access the IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech application form 2020 in online mode till April 13. IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech admission 2020 will be done on the basis of a written test, interview and scores obtained by GATE qualified candidates and IIT graduates.
- Minimum of 55% marks / 5.5 (on a 10 point scale) in B.E. /B.Tech./M.Sc. or equivalent in appropriate branches (50% marks for SC /ST).
- Candidates who have a valid GATE score (at the time of interview/written test) are eligible to apply for M.Tech. GATE is not required for application to M.Tech. on a part-time basis or for the PGDIIT programme.
- B.Tech. graduates from the IITs with CGPA/CPI of 8.0 or above (on scale of 10) would be eligible to admission without having to appear in GATE.
- Candidates applying for the regular M.Tech. programme and who are sponsored by their employers do not require GATE score and can be considered as sponsored candidates provided (a) candidate has been in service for more than 2 years (b) employer grants 2 years of study leave and (c) employer undertakes to financially support the candidate for the entire duration of 2 years.
- The eligibility criteria mentioned above is minimum and the disciplines may use higher cut-off levels for shortlisting. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PD categories would be eligible for relaxations, as per norms, in the selection criteria.
Opening of application portal:17 March 2020
Application form submission deadline: 13 April 2020
Announcement of shortlist:24 April 2020 (tentative)
Written test and/or interviews:12 to 14 May 2020 (tentative)
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|ANY CORRIGENDUM / ADDENDUM||CLICK HERE|
|TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD||CLICK HERE|
|FOR RESULTS||CLICK HERE|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR ANY QUERIES : CLICK HERE
|BUY PREMIUM UPDATES NOW||CLICK HERE|
For all details in Hindi , How to apply , Selection procedure , Final Year Eligibility & more , SUBSCRIBE our Youtube Channel & click bell icon for latest free updates .. watch our latest job update now .