The Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun on behalf of the sponsors of the Projects, is interested to engage Project Assistants and Research Associates in different levels and for empanelment for future positions/requirements for various time-bound projects in different schemes. The eligibility criterion is as follows:-
|Post Code/ Designation||No of Positions||Essential & Desirable Qualification||Maximum age Limit (as on date of walk- in-interview)||Date of walk-in- Interview||Stipend (per month)|
|Post Code – 1|
|13||M.Sc. (Chemistry) with 55% Marks||30 Years||10.06.2019||Rs. 25000/-|
|Post Code – 2|
|Ph.D.(Biochemical Engg/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology )|
|Post Code – 3|
M.E/M.Tech. with 55% marks in (Biochemical Engg/
Biotechnology/Microbiology with a minimum of 2 years experience)
|35 Years||10.06.2019||Rs. 36000/-|
|Post Code – 4|
|01||B.E./B.Tech. (Mechanical Engg) with 55% marks||30 Years||11.06.2019||Rs. 25000/-|
|01||M.E./M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) with 55% marks||35 Years||11.06.2019||Rs. 28000/-|
Relaxation in Age limit : The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in case of candidates
belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women.
Reporting Time : 9:00 AM at the Institute Reception on address mentioned above.
(Note: The candidates are requested to report in time otherwise no candidate would be allowed to appear for walk-interview after 10:00 A.M).
Mode of Selection : Selection is to be done on the basis of walk-in-Interview; however,
written examination may be conducted for screening, if required. Syllabus of the written examination would be from concerned subject.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Engagement will be initially for a period of One Year or Six Months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the Project/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
- The candidate once recruited can move to higher level based on experience and/or acquiring qualification of higher level. Minimum residency period at a given level shall be of 2 years for moving to higher level, but not more than 3 years at the same level. The tenure of Project Staff shall be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure would be allowed to exceed five years duration. Any extension beyond two years/movement from one level to next shall be subject to performance reviews by a committee. The performance of the Project Staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
- All these positions are temporary and are on behalf of the sponsors and, therefore, will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in CSIR-IIP/CSIR.
- On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new projec Engagement of the Project Staff under the new project would be made only after submission of resignation and “No Demand Certificate” in the previous project.
- NET or GATE qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Facility of Ph.D. registration shall be allowed as per Rules.
TO DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM : CLICK HERE
FOR DETAILS IN HINDI , WATCH THIS VIDEO :