Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 – CSL scheduled for 50 Ship Draftsman Trainees & 34 posts of Project Officers in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment for Ship Draftsman Trainee:
|Job Role||Ship Draftsman Trainee|
|Salary||For First year – Rs.10,500/Month|
For Second year – Rs.11,500/Month
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||2 May 2019|
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Pass in SSLC and Three year Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical disciplines issued by a State Board of Technical Education with 60% marks or equivalent qualification with flair for Draftsmanship and proficiency in CAD.
Age limit (As on 02.05.2019): Below 25 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates
CSL – Discipline wise vacancies: 40 Posts
- Ship Draftsman Trainee (Mechanical) – 29 Posts
- Ship Draftsman Trainee (Electrical) – 21 Posts
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment – SDT Selection Process:
- The selection process comprises of two phases, Phase I, consisting of an Objective type Online test (50 marks) and Phase II, consisting of a Practical Test (30 marks).
- In Phase I, the question paper for Objective type Online test consists of two parts- General (Part A) and Discipline related (Part B). Part A comprises of General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Based on the marks secured by the candidates in the online test, the candidates shall be short-listed for certificate verification.
- Candidates who successfully complete the certificate verification will only be allowed to attend the Practical test.
Scheme of Examination:
For Phase I (Online test):
For Phase II (Practical test), candidates are required to prepare a drawing using CAD.
Accordingly, weightages are assigned to following parameters for final selection:
|Objective type Online Test||50|
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD))
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking.
Examination Centre: Kochi/Kerala.
How to apply Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 17 April 2019 to 2 May 2019.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : Click here
TO DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTICE : CLICK HERE
Important dates to Remember:
- Commencement of Online Application: 17 April 2019
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 2 May 2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 17 April 2019 to 2 May 2019