BEL Walk-In-Interview for Technician Apprentice:
|Job Role||Technician Apprentice|
|Training Period||One year|
|Walk-In Date||22,23 & 24 July 2019|
- Diploma in respective Disciplines.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible
- Candidates passed Diploma on or after 01 August 2016 only are eligible
Age limit(As on 01.01.2019): Maximum Age 25 years
- SC/ ST/ PHP: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
The selection process is based on the Written Test.
How to apply for the BEL Recruitment Apprenticeship Training?
Eligible candidates attend the walk-in at the below-mentioned venue in the respective dates.
For More Details: Click here
- For Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication & Telecommunication: 22 July 2019
- For Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics and Engineering: 23 July 2019
- For Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Commercial Practice and Library Science: 24 July 2019
Time: 1 PM
Centre For Learning & Development,
Bharat Electronics Ltd. Jalahalli Post,
Bangalore -560 013.
- Stipend paid @ Rs. 10,400/- per month
- The duration of apprenticeship training is one year
- Canteen, transport and accommodation (outstation candidates only) facilities will be provided on chargeable basis
- OPD medical facilities will be provided at BEL hospital as per company norms
- Accidental Insurance coverage for Rs. 5,00,000/- will be provided during the training period
- Candidates should bring the filled application form as per the Performa – “A” enclosed along with original and a copy of all semester marks sheets & Provisional diploma Certificate (PDC) and SSLC Marks sheet
- Candidates are required to bring HB Pencils, Sharpener and Eraser.
for details in hindi , watch this video :